Direct3D must be installed to use 3-D. Please reinstall PhotoDraw.

HAZWOPER

Jul 12, 2008, 8:43:01 PM7/12/08
Old software would not save jpg excerta in XP Pro,
Now in Vista Ultimate it runs and saves but when you try the 3D application
it will not work.

Error Message Direct3D must be installed to use 3-D. Please reinstall
PhotoDraw.

Is there a work around or a patch for this?

soluction....

Aug 7, 2008, 11:45:01 AM8/7/08

PHAZE

May 4, 2009, 5:20:04 AM5/4/09
This worked for me, just put the dll into the Photodraw files, and off you
go, simple THANKS A LOT.

tuvia...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2016, 5:32:14 AM10/25/16
בתאריך יום ראשון, 13 ביולי 2008 בשעה 03:43:01 UTC+3, מאת HAZWOPER:
thanks a lot. it works well
not need to reinstall just past this dll in the program directory
usually is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Photodraw

Jose B

Sep 20, 2022, 1:31:18 PM9/20/22
It worked for me copiyng the file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\ instead of C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Photodraw

I hope it's useful for anybody.