1 view

uday

Jul 28, 2010, 5:52:05 AM7/28/10
Dear All,

I am implementing url source filter which takes input from network.
The format may be mp3, wma, mp4, wav, etc(any audio, video format).

Using async sample I implemented my custom filter as follows:
1. Inherit from CSource, CSourceStream, IFileSourceFilter.
2. Changed http registry setting in registry to invoke my filter.
3. Created one output pin.

Now the point is I want to load the framework to load downstream
filters automatically as done in async source filter.

Hence I assigned major class as stream and minor class null. When I
select url from the graphedit, Load function is getting invoked but my
GetCurFile is not getting invoked by the framework. Kindly guide me
to load the appropriate subsequent filters automatically depending on
the input file type.

Regards.