HELP DIRECT X WONT RECOGNIZE MY DISPLAY ADAPTER

1 view

Jesse

May 8, 2010, 10:02:01 AM5/8/10
Hey Guys, ive been having trouble with my video card / direct x..... somehow
my computer was running games such as WoW without a display adapter that it
could recognize... i tried to install Warhammer dawn of war 2 and now it wont
play any game as apparently it cant find a display adapter. I finally found
what seemed the right download for the display adapter and it came up as
plugged in on driver detective. But it still wont recognize it (direct x ) it
says theres no display adapter!
I Have direct x 9 and an Nvidia Geforce fx 5900 xt
Thanks

Jesse

May 8, 2010, 10:03:01 AM5/8/10

Michel

May 18, 2010, 2:52:01 AM5/18/10
I have got some problems myself when changing video adapters (my old one
burnt)... but C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxdiag.exe helped me fix the problem...
hope it helps you too.

Jesse

Jun 1, 2010, 10:59:01 AM6/1/10

Unfortunately ive tried using the direct x menu and it says no files are
missing and it just simply says no video adapter.... whereas driver detective
says otherwise