problem with decorated function names with Micr Vis C++ 6.0, direc

jlamm2223443

Oct 6, 2009, 12:01:02 PM10/6/09
I am trying to run a simple direct x program which I got
from a textbook. So I know it is correct.
Everything compiles but when I link, there is
a function not found even though I see it in
the library there and it seems to find other
things in the library. I see the function not
found and it seems like the @4 at the end of
the function name (some decorated function name
thing) might be the cause it does not see it.

Any suggestions

please reply to jlamm2...@yahoo.com as well
as the post