About WinUsb_ReadPipe

Takashi

Sep 2, 2010, 10:32:03 PM9/2/10
Now I'm developing an application for our USB device. I use WinUsb.sys for
the USB driver. The device is defined for using bulk read and bulk write
endpoints. I was succeded in installing WinUsb.sys on my system. I can see
the device infomation on registory and USBView.exe application as I designed.

The problem is that I was succeeded in using WinUsb_WritePipe(), but I was
failed in using WinUsb_ReadPipe(). When I call WinUsb_ReadPipe(), the
function never return or never complete I/O processing.

Any advice will be welcom. Thanks in advance.

Takashi Masuda
GCT

Tim Roberts

Sep 3, 2010, 1:04:38 AM9/3/10
Takashi <Tak...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Now I'm developing an application for our USB device. I use WinUsb.sys for
>the USB driver. The device is defined for using bulk read and bulk write
>endpoints. I was succeded in installing WinUsb.sys on my system. I can see
>the device infomation on registory and USBView.exe application as I designed.
>
>The problem is that I was succeeded in using WinUsb_WritePipe(), but I was
>failed in using WinUsb_ReadPipe(). When I call WinUsb_ReadPipe(), the
>function never return or never complete I/O processing.

Are you sure the device has data for you to read?
--
Tim Roberts, ti...@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Asaf Shelly

Sep 3, 2010, 3:59:03 AM9/3/10
Hi,

If you are using .Net you can use this component for Bulk devices:
http://asyncop.com/MTnPDirEnum.aspx?treeviewPath=%5bo%5d+Open-Source%5cWinUSB+Component

Regards,
Asaf

email2...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 2:05:06 AM5/3/17
Hai, Takashi Masuda. Have u solved the problems with WinUsb_ReadPipe?