Miniport SDIO driver for Windows

ASWIN PP

Jan 21, 2015, 10:31:51 PM1/21/15
Hi all,
I want to know how develop driver for miniport sdio, by using windows sd bus driver.
I referring sdio storage class sample driver sdiomars from wdk.
and Where i want to call "SdBusOpenInterface ()" and "InitializeInterface()".
also i want to know mechanism of the driver loading, ie how it understand VID and PID.
I know Wince SDIO driver architecture but its seems like have lot of difference in windows case.
As a newbie can anyone explain about this.

Thanks and Regards
Aswin