Why doesn't Outlook 2007 return the same results as Windows 7 search?

mp-

Dec 21, 2010, 12:06:39 PM12/21/10
When I attempt to search for an email, if I search for the email using
the search toolbar within Outlook 2007, no results are found.

However, if I use the Windows 7 built-in search functionality found
when you click the Start button, using the same search criteria as I
did in Outlook, Windows 7 finds the email immediately.

Question: how can I make Outlook 2007 find the email(s) I'm searching
for that Windows 7 finds that Outlook doesn't?

Gilbert Catrall

Dec 23, 2010, 11:01:12 AM12/23/10
The windows 7 built-in search is a lot better than the old search functions of Outlook! So if you want to have the same qualitiy of the Outlook search in Outlook 2007, I think the best way is to use an external tool, there are several available, freeware, shareware...they do an awesome job! I like Lookeen!
This is the only solution I can give you, because I have no idea how you can get else the outlook 2010 search in outlook 2007!

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Oracle Developer For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/Oracle-SQL-Developer/2/Oracle-SQL-Samples.aspx