NewMailEx on outlook 07 won't trigger if the mail is received on a cell phone first

Nahuel Ianni

Mar 29, 2012, 5:04:48 AM3/29/12
Hey guys, I've created an addin for outlook 2007 that checks for new e-mails and sends a copy of them to a web service we have.

The problem is that if I have outlook closed on my pc, but the same account using MS Exchange opened on an android cell phone, when I start the program on my PC, it will receive the e-mail (as unread) but the NewMailEx event won't be triggered.

Thanks in advance,
Nahuel.