Hide Outlook 2013 "Mail Options" Menu\Dialog Box

aka...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 7:12:16 AM2/12/15
I have a requirement which needs the input of a Developer. I am hoping that you can help or point me in the direction of someone who can.
I have been tasked with creating a GPO (Fig 1.2) that hides the "Mailtips Options" menu (Fig 1.1) in Outlook 2013.
The path to the "Mailtips options" menu in Outlook 2013 is ... File -> Options -> Mail -> Mailtips Options.

The GPO that implements this requires the "commandbar ID\control ID" of the menu dialog box. It is the commandbar ID\control ID of the menu dialog box I am trying to ascertain.
I have gone through the Office 2013 Help Files Office Fluent User Interface Control Identifiers and was only able to ascertain that the control ID for the
"File-> Options" page is 11323, but that is as far as I have got and it does not meet my specific requirements.

I have been made to understand (via Google) that most Microsoft Office Developers can write a few lines of code to extract this value.
Any help you provide will be sincerely appreciated.

Ossie