[Win7] How to debug a freeze while scanning a document.

1 view

News123

Jun 24, 2010, 5:12:32 PM6/24/10

I'm having a small application, which uses WIA to scan a document.
Ocassionally it freezes in the middle of a scan.

I also tried another command line program, which is scanning via Twain.
It freezes as well (occasionally)

The problem is probably a driver issue, but cannot be reproduced
easily.

What is the best way to create enough traces, such, that I can
understand in more detail why the scanner freezes or that I can file a
bug report.

Thanks in advance for ideas