Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Browse Button in IE

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

tkilroy

ongelezen,
15 dec 1998, 03:00:0015-12-1998
aan
Hi,

I have an application set up with a browse button to attach files to a form.
It works ok unless I click submit and have to click on the back button to go
back to the form. All other fields on the form are still in tact, but the
attachment file is not longer exists. This does NOT happen with Netscape.
I am using IE4.01

Here's the line to set up the browse button:

<INPUT TYPE=file
NAME="%%File8525632a006af2c385255dec003e9f2e.$Body.0.47f4"><BR>

Any help in figuring out a way around this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Teresa

0 nieuwe berichten