List files "dir /s" on tape(s)

thofkamp

Feb 25, 2013, 9:57:09 AM2/25/13
I can't find a powershell command which will tell me which files are on tape "x".
I found the command to list the backup-root dirs, but not the files containing this backup.
When restoring from tape, the list of files are read from the catalog of the tape, and are visible in the gui. Doing a list from within powershell is a missed opportunity by Microsoft (If I am right).
I just want to have some kind of "dir /s" of the tape.