DPM recover options Dimmed

1 view

tayss...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2013, 6:04:38 AM7/28/13
Hello,

I am using DPM 2012 server to protect exchange 2010 database on a tabe . now we need to restore a backuped exchange database on the different server according to our testing scenarios . we found only 1 recover option available and remaning recover options was dimmed as shown below :

1-Recover to original Exchange server location (Available).

2-Recover on different database on Exchange server (Dimmed).

3-Recover to a recovery database (Dimmed) .

4-Copy to a network folder (Dimmed).

5- Copy to a tape (Dimmed)

http://s15.postimg.org/z1dgqe9t7/DPM.jpg