VSS Sql writer Database Rename

himansh...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2013, 5:23:01 AM3/15/13
Vss sql writer "database rename" during restore is not working as expected ,
restore with rename through my application fails

we are using sql server 2008

New Component Name

A writer may want to restore a component to a new name. For example, restoring a database to a different name to restore an individual item; restoring to the same name would please all data We recommend that writers accept a valid logical path and component name as this options' value. This will often be used with a directed target.

"New Component Name"="Logical Path\Component Name"