about oledb create table

Baljeet's

May 23, 2011, 3:00:21 PM5/23/11
Hi All,

I am using oledb to create excel sheets.

I use create table to create sheet.
this create table creates a new sheet, as well as add the column names
in first row of the sheet.
I want to add a title before that how can I do that ?

ralph

May 23, 2011, 6:57:02 PM5/23/11

OLE DB is used to work with 'universal' data, in this case a tabular
representation. The name of the "table" (or block of cols and rows) is
a data attribute. The same for "headers" (Field names). However,
"Title" is not. It is a spreadsheet property.

Automation will allow you to setup/create spreadsheet properties.

-ralph