CCommad::Open fails with unspecified error

Veeru

Jun 10, 2010, 1:21:14 AM6/10/10
Hi

We are executing the select query using OLE DB Methods.

We have used CCommad class for this. While executing Open() method the hr is
returning unspecified error. This is happening with the volume data. After
executing 500K or 600K records, Open is failing, this is again not constantly
failing at 500K or 600K records, some time failing at less number of records
also.

Can you please provide your suggestions on why Open() is failing
intermidiatly.
After some time we are getting maximum cursors exceed error from Oracle

What are the reasons of failing Open Method.

Thanks
Veeru

Kenneth A. Larsen

Jul 9, 2010, 6:31:22 PM7/9/10