Connection string for Paradox and one of their index

jayo

Jul 22, 2010, 9:28:45 AM7/22/10
How can I construct the string connection for using a paradox version 7 table
and one of their index. I'm trying to create a sorted excel sheet from ado
connection with a ado execute command, using
'Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;', 'Data Source= C:\TEMP',';Extended
Properties= Paradox 7.x;' 'Persist Security Info = False;' and the command
'SELECT * INTO [Sheet1] IN "C:\TEMP\sample.xls" [Excel 8.0;] FROM
[example.DB]' but is not using an INDEX sorted by a date column from the
example.DB.

Kenneth A. Larsen

Jul 22, 2010, 11:02:44 AM7/22/10

"jayo" <ja...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

I wish I could help but I don't know.

Mary Chipman [MSFT]

Jul 22, 2010, 12:50:53 PM7/22/10
Did you try looking on connectionstrings.com? If you don't have any
luck there, I'd try an internet search.

--Mary