Test Connection problem

qman

May 12, 2010, 12:41:01 PM5/12/10
I have written an OLE DB Provider using the ATL provider templates. When I
try to setup a udl to this provider and I have connection pooling on, I get
an access violation error. I have a minidump with the details but basically
the error occurs at

> oledb32.dll!CDPO::UnlockedDCMUninit() + 0x27 bytes
oledb32.dll!CDPO::UnInitWithPooledSession() + 0x4d bytes

oledb32.dll is 2.82.3959.0

I think the oledb code is trying to uninit my provider data source but I
cannot see what the problem is. If I turn off connection pooling, then the
Test Connection works fine.

Thanks for any input.

Bill

qman

May 19, 2010, 12:15:01 PM5/19/10
So much for "Priority" 2 day response time !

Kenneth A. Larsen

Jul 9, 2010, 6:32:49 PM7/9/10