Big Bertha Thing tidings

Tony Lance

Apr 26, 2011, 12:13:02 PM4/26/11
Big Bertha Thing tidings
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/tidings.html
Access page for 4K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including de.sci.physik

Tidings of the battle of Lens

From the book
Twenty Years After
by Alexandre Dumas
Published by George G.Harrup & Co.Ltd., 1923
Reprinted 1929
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing nation

In "A Town Like Alice" by Nevil Shute the heroine has to ride
forty miles through the "wet", at her first time on a horse,
to save someones life. She does it and ends up in hospital,
OK but unable to sit down for a week. Her fiancee gets told
"Thats some Sheila that you have got there mate."

Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From: Tony Lance <jude...@bigberthathing.co.uk>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:37:41 +0100

Big Bertha Thing warlord

The last time I heard that an apology given under duress was valid,
was in the Monty Python' comedy sketch on the Spanish Inquisition.
Everytime anyone said Spanish Inquisition,
then 3 red cardinals turned up to organise it.

What do I have in comon with a Texas cattle baron?
He thinks that he is a bigger liar than I am. I think I am.

What does a drill sargeant have in comon with a chinese warlord?
He says that the sun will not rise tomorrow. His men believe it.

What is the difference between a Texas cattle baron and a
chinese warlord? The one knows he is lying. The other has never had
the problem.