Strange ODBC error in event log

MJ

Nov 19, 2006, 9:49:41 PM11/19/06
Has anyone seen this error before?

Error in d:\mdac27sp1qfe\odbc\core\dm\utsem.cpp(574), The system could not find the environment

option that was entered.

: ReleaseSemaphore failed in UTSemReadWrite:UnlockWrite.

I was running some performance tests on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server and SQL Server 2000. The application I was testing lives on the same machine as the SQL server software.

Any idea what may be causing this?

shiqi...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 1:23:18 PM1/11/16
I got the same error when I enable the php_pdo_odbc module on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 for XAMPP.

Error in d:\w7rtm\enduser\databaseaccess\src\mdac\odbc\core\dm\utsem.cpp(573), The parameter is incorrect. : ReleaseSemaphore failed in UTSemReadWrite:UnlockWrite

Do not know what's wrong. Anyone has solutions?

Thanks