Big Bertha Thing pathos

Tony Lance

Feb 27, 2011, 2:24:25 PM2/27/11
Big Bertha Thing pathos
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/pathos.html
Access page JPG 12K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.cycling

Detail from painting of captive musketeers.

Caption:-
Porthos took hold of a bar (foot rail) with both hands

From the book
Twenty Years After
by Alexandre Dumas
Published by George G.Harrup & Co.Ltd., 1923
Reprinted 1929
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing poem

Some Days, Then Some

by Tony Lance

I've had better days, he thought and said.
When I could get my sorry butt out of bed.
When I wasn't mistook for as good as dead.
When they didn't fill my boots with all that lead.

There are days sometimes, of sunshine on my head.
Windswept shores viewed from along a beachy-head.
Carefree larks, in a clearly blue sky, over-head.
Then of course, I became a headmaster, the old man said.

Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
From:   Frank Hollis
Subject:        Re(2): Big Bertha Thing positron
To:     OUSA Astronomy Caroline Walcot,oufcnt2.open.ac.uk writes:

I don't see what pics of a positron particle (??) have to do with a
conference on
Astronomy, which is basically stargazing and astrophysics and mainly
optics.

Surely all this Big Bertha stuff should be diverted to a physics
conference such as S271?

cheers

Caroline

Or even better, the conference that was specifically set up for
exactly this material,
moderated by Spammer in Chief - Tony Lance.

                Frank