Emails stuck in "Pending Send" state

Joshua

Jan 7, 2010, 10:51:01 AM1/7/10
Whenever emails are sent out from CRM using a Quick Campaign, they stay in
the "Pending Send" state forever. In the past, we've been able to solve this
simply by restarting the email router service, but as of a month ago that's
not working anymore. We have 2 exchange servers in a cluster, and I've tried
both... no luck. There are no errors in the event log on either the Exchange
server or the CRM server.

jerry

Jan 7, 2010, 4:49:02 PM1/7/10
Joshua,

1. Under which user account are the quick campaigns being sent?
2. Does Send Email work for that user?
3. Does that user's profile properly have their email settings in their user
profile and in the Exchange Router?

Jerry
http://www.CRMInnovation.com
CRM 4.0 Add-in solutions

Dave Ireland

Jan 7, 2010, 9:18:33 PM1/7/10
Joshua;

Is your async service running? does recycling it make any difference?

Maybe have a look at this:
http://mscrmthings.blogspot.com/2009/06/crm-quick-campaign-email-sitting-in.html

Dave Ireland

"Joshua" <Jos...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message