Access Denied - Opening Attachment in CRM 4.0 Outlook Client

Sam

Oct 28, 2009, 10:21:52 PM10/28/09

I have one user in my organisation that when she tries to open at
attachment (word document or PDF) in the notes section of any entity
an error message stating "Access Denied, Invalid Operation" appears
within the notes 'frame'. It only happens when using the Outlook
client (not the web client). Her client and the server has had Update
Rollup 7 applied (CRM 4.0, SQL 2005). I have also reconfigured, run
diagnostics and removed any other outlook add-ins to no avail.

Has anyone had this problem before and is there any way to fix it?

Thanks

Sam

Oct 29, 2009, 11:03:58 PM10/29/09
If anyone else has this problem, I have resolved it by deleting the
browser's cache of any affected users.

Cheers

rezc...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2013, 4:29:00 AM6/4/13