CRM Online Office 365 Sharepoint Working but Not Really

Josh

Apr 24, 2012, 3:55:25 PM4/24/12
I have signed up for a free CRM Online and Office 365 account in an
effort to try to integrate SharePoint Online and CRM Online. For the
most part it is working. I can upload a document from CRM into
SharePoint, I can edit it, and so on, but, there are a number of the
buttons which are enabled, but don't do anything when I click them.
For example if I open an account, go to the document link on the left
navigation, ensure that I can actually upload a document, and when I
click on the "Actions" menu the menu does not open. I get the same
issue if I click on the New button or the button that is supposed to
move me up one level in my sharepoint folder structure.

I know that in the past CRM Online and SharePoint online did not play
well together. I was under the understanding that it would work as
expected now, but I must be missing something here....any ideas?

thechr...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2012, 10:06:21 AM12/7/12
Did you ever get an answer on this issue? I am also seeing this issue.

Thanks,

Chris

Paul Reitmeyer

Mar 29, 2013, 12:42:59 AM3/29/13
This should work fine, I have multiple clients with the CRM and Office365 SharePoint Online integration and I can assure the buttons work :-). There was an update to the integration, did you use the latest WSP file available on Microsoft.com/downloads ? I would also check to make sure you use Internet Explorer Compatibility Mode if you're on IE10 Windows8.