Urgent requirement for Senior Testers || Portland, OR

va...@softlabsna.com

Jan 19, 2016, 9:39:53 AM1/19/16
Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well. This is Vamsy from Soft Labs NA.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant matching this job description. Awaiting for your quick response.

Title: Senior Testers

Duration: 1 Year Contract

No. of Positions: 3 Web Testers Required
Location: Portland, OR
Industry: Automobile
Billing Rate: Open

One of good clients is looking for 3 web testers with eCommerce application testing experience (5-10 years) for a one year contract. Ideally resources with automotive application testing experience would be great.

Automotive domain exposure will be added advantage.

Thanks & Regards
Vamsy Krishna | IT Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Team | Soft Labs NA Incorporation
182 Turnpike Rd, #260 Westborough MA 01581 | 9723607099| 888-821-8568 (F) |va...@SoftLabsNA.Com
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, immediately notify the sender by
P Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve trees on our planet.