Very urgent requirement || Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant @ Redmond, WA

Vasanth Kumar

Jul 8, 2015, 11:21:45 AM7/8/15

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch base you regarding a job opportunity with our client, appreciate if you could go through below job detail and reply with your thoughts as soon as possible.

Role: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long term Contract

Job Description:
 Strong hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and CRM Online design, development, configuration, installation, and administration experience.
 Experience with CRM Outlook Client integration
 Experience with CRM on tablets and mobile platforms
 Strong skills with C#, ASP.NET, and JavaScript are required.
 Deep experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plugins etc.
 Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth - Technical Recruiter
American IT Resource Group, Inc.
1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173
Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vas...@aitrg.com
Skype: vasanth.aitrg || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
www.aitrg.com