Updated Hot List

va...@softlabsna.com

Jan 25, 2016, 4:07:06 PM1/25/16
Hello Partners,
Hope you are doing well. Presenting the hot list of my available consultants who are highly skilled in latest technologies for your immediate positions- C2C basis. For more information on my consultants you can reach me on 9723607099or email me at va...@softlabsna.com . kindly add me in your hot list and keep me posted if you have any requirements:

Consultant name Skill Years of experience Relocation
Swathi MOBILE TESTER 7 +YEARS OPEN
Ravi EPIC REPORT WRITER 8+YEARS OPEN
Ravi Kishore SAP BW HANA 11+ YEARS OPEN
Mohan Kumar PERFORMANCE TESTER 7+ YEARS OPEN
Sangeetha QA ENGINEER 7+ YEARS MA
Smitha Sinha ORACLE PL/SQL 11 YEARS ONLY MA

Karthik
DYNAMICS CRM 8 YEARS OPEN
Naresh Kumar MICROSTRATEGY 8 YEARS OPEN
Mitesh Mody Sr. NETWORKING ENGINEER 8 YEARS MA