Flash Japan Adult Loli Games

Jovan Lounsbery

Dec 4, 2023, 8:57:44 AM12/4/23
Truth is the Japanese have ALWAYS had the best games and in most cases do not ever release it to the west and that sucks donkey kong balls. Im not a first person perspective type of player for me a 3d person with first person option (metal gear solid guns of the patriot is the epitome of why) is as far as I am willing to comfortably go so this american agrees with the saying MOST western games ARE shit. I am an action/adventure type of player and it burns my tail that in order for me to play more than a few (comparing it to ALL) quality games I have to learn an entirely new language (currently studying japanese). Minus the cultural references the idea that it would be too much trouble to put SUBTITLES in english/span/french etc.. and TEXT is APPALLING to me. That to me has always been the slap in the face. ( WE REFUSE to PUT IT IN ENGLISH? WTF? I want to BUY IT) I have yet to see how the culture/understanding could possibly deteriorate from GOOD GAME PLAY. If every VOICE in Shadow of the ninja, Bayonetta, ninja gaiden sigma 2, Asuras Wrath, GODHAND, GODEATER BURST 2, SUPER MARIO, Tenchu, SHINOBIDO 1 !!! (also not released in US WTF), Soul Sacrifice.. etc... yet the TEXT/subtitles were in english that would be FINE and people (me for one) would BUY THE GAME. Currently there is an entire market that capitalizes on exporting japanese only games and it sucks for the gamers like myself who love anime and enjoy the entertaining aspects of japanese culture. People steal, mod or whine all day for this very simple request. I guess U.S. money is no good to japanese developers or its not worth the effort?

What a ridiculous shit this was u.u Games was never for everyone, just because is english it dosen't mean it's for the world (even english being the most used international language). This is the american way of view, Brazilians for exemple don't even have a good educational system, for this, english games are like japanese games in here. The truth is that america is feeling excluded because japanese games is in most times more inovative (but i agree that the design offtens is something that dosen't appeal me) and now aren't reaching western (more like americans) public.

Flash Japan Adult loli games
DOWNLOAD https://t.co/7Eeaajn6b0

you have an interesting point of view. Yet I offer that if a console/system is sold in a region/ country then a developer making ANY game for that console/system should be obligated to at least make a text based readable option to make the software usable in that region. In order to do that the SYSTEM/CONSOLE would have to require it and then it would be done and all would be happy. In the west we have been doing all types of mods/hacks in order to acquire cross region games because we want them and like them. I believe this should stand for american developers as well as russians, koreans, canadians, japanese, european, chinese, etc... people just want to play the game! and if it is a matter of shipping then let the consumer foot the bill if the local retailers wont pick it up. But the fact is the western gamers only like what they like because they dont know any better. You have to be at least some kind of a underground gamer to even be aware of some of these releases. At the least its frustrating and at the most its disrespectful and condescending.

When I read this article first thing came into my mind is how much the difference between Us and Japanese game.As a gamer from asia I played lots of game from both sides and enojoyed them.During the early 80s and 90s japanese game based in console were really popular in the whole world but after the era of 2d games, came 3d games which were mainly PC based that was where the japanese game publisher sidetracked and western publisher picked up the pace.

During this time western game publisher gifted us with many strong story based games with life like game character,the more time passed and they included in the game with more variety and options.

Japanese games also provide us with good game at this time but the more time passed the japanese game also included variety but it felt like they are distancing from us and focusing on only themselves, as a result asian gaming base were taken by western publisher or partially filled with their own games.

I don't know it called racism or something else but nowdays it seemed like the japanese game looks more like manga and anime which is a bit awkward to play, saying that their character design also seem more unreal with outlandish design.Now whenever I play a japanese game I get bored quickly with their diversive nature, where I feel more comfortable with the western genre and can play them for hours.

p.s.I apologize in advance if I somehow offened someone with this writing.
p.p.s.Sorry for the bad use of english

this is the reason xbox fails, not because the games are inferior or japanese gamers dont/wouldn't like them. the japanese business model is one that supports domestic products exclusively, so breaking in is nigh impossible.

the real cause that most of western gamers do not like japanese games is that these games are so hard and long.you must play hours and hours to finish them.i am playing BLUEDRAGON and LOST ODYSSEY over 500h.
i like them and i am so angry that most of japanese games are going to be so easy.
i like the west1s games for gameplay,graphices and politices and japanese for story and length of playing.
i like all hardcore games.

You must realize the message this is sending to your children, the community and the world in general. These memories get implanted into your brains to love war. These are not games for childrens, adults either.

This article seemed like a waste. Well, if they want to say our games are ass then go for it. The truth is that their games suck balls. I haven't seen hardly anything good come from them besides metal gear solid and before that was a dragon ball game for my ps1 lol. Suck on deez nuts japan, you can keep everything...except gundam. I like gundam. That's mine lol.

Jap games are amazing...it's just that the amazingness comes in short bursts...and btw jrpg's arent the only thing japan has to offer...let's not forget the resident evil series which includes one of the best games of all time, RE4, and also the fighting games like soulcaliber or streetfighter...there are good ones, u just have to wait for them to come out...like i said, short bursts. :D

Am I the one who mentioned the two in the same sentence in the "Why the Japanese industry is dying" discussion? Yes. But that doesn't mean I think they're the same. It just means I think that Japanese designers rely too much on Loli (or psuedo-Loli, where the character looks underage, but is actually 300 years old because she's a vampire or a demon) to try to set a Moe theme (Touhou, Ar Tornelico, etc.). It's more than just a little bit creepy in my eyes. Some companies (St!ng, for example) drew their adult characters with the "Moe" style eyes that you see in a lot of "schoolgirl" anime/games, but didn't try to make them look like children.

They don't creep me out or alienate me with that, they do it by ruining good IP's with how horribly they handle them. I mean come on, who else could take something as amazing as Final Fantasy IP or Front Mission IP and then within the same decade or two completely mutilate it entirely? The japanese! I'm not even going to bother going into detail because the information is out there do the research, I'm also not going to waste the effort in explaining because really there is no reason to do so. Too many thousands of creative projects that just never had a chance because of how poorly they were handled by suits, not even mentioning (what millions?) of games that did get released and butchered.

Which is what EA, Activision, and Blizzard love to do as well. Japanese developers aren't the only one developing games appealing to their main audience. American devleopers are just at much fault as japan is. There are many who play it safe and go with what they know will work and have a great profit.

There was, however, a glimmer of hope towards the end of the ps2's life-cycle. The release of Valkyrie Profile 2 had an odd impact on me, as I found myself having fun with a jrpg for the first time since the release of FF X, despite a lack of a compelling narrative. The game was just fun to play. This trend was continued by the underappreciated and utterly addictive FF XII, which is one of my favorites in the series, once again despite the lack of a gripping story. Nowhere, though, was this more apparent than the sublimely delightful Dragon Quest VIII, which I consider to be the best rpg on the ps2, and one of the best rpg's ever -japanese or not- on any platform. It was such a soulful, fun, nostalgic experience that I willingly poured hours and hours into the game, merely because it was fun to play. After that, though, the genre seemingly declined into banality again, with only a few notable releases until 2009 (namely, Rogue Galaxy and Tales of Vesperia).

2009 saw the release of Demon's Souls, which is one of the best rpg's ever, on any platform. The thing is, Demon's Souls is actually a perfect convergence of Western and Eastern game design. It features a pretty familiar (yet wonderfully realized) medieval setting that we Westerners are familiar with, smooth controls, and fully real time battles... all of which are standard over here. Eastern influence rears its head, however, with the brutal difficulty, time investment requirement, and lack of hand holding throughout the game. The strange, melancholy, and lonely feeling also stems from its eastern origins, which is yet another reason the game sticks out over here.

I wish, so dearly, that other japanese developers would take note... Dark Souls is looking even more amazing, and games like Final Fantasy XIII-2 (what??) just don't seem to be taking the proper steps to stay current. Yes, maybe japanese games are as good as they've ever been, but that's like saying that Quake III is just as good as it was in 1999. Yeah, it is, but every other major first person shooter is superior in any number of ways, because time has moved on. The turn-based battle systems of early rpg's were designed with system limitations in mind, to simulate dramatic combat exchanges using weapons and magic on simplistic hardware. We don't need that anymore... we can just make it all happen, completely player controlled, in real time. Random battles need to go. Now.

I don't want to see japanese rpgs (or japanese games, in general) fail, but they really, really have some catching up to do. Sure, Call of Duty doesn't really feature any fine storytelling, and Gears of War isn't going to win over the hearts of gamers because of its script. Western storytelling generally isn't very good either (save for Mass Effect and a few other games), but at least the gameplay is good. I defy you to find any japanese shooter with as solid a feel as Call of Duty, or a jrpg with the accessible-yet-super-deep rpg mechanics of Fallout. Xenoblade is a lovely title, but unfortunately most US gamers will not be able to see it without being able to play an imported copy (so! lame!). Instead, we are left with games like the gorgeous but stupid FF XIII. Thanks, but no, thanks.

Like I said, though, Demon's Souls is a superlative experience that originated from Japan and it found a sizeable audience here in the US (I love the game to bits), and Dark Souls is poised to be even more successful. Also, Ni No Kuni is looking wonderful, and is something that is pretty much squarely Japanese in nature. However, on the whole, this article pretty much sums it up: Japanese games largely don't want to change. They are cooler than you, good enough without lots of fans, and will succeed by charging a higher price overseas to a nostalgic, loyal, and small fanbase, while not ever coming to our shores.

Way to aim high, guys. Natural selection is coming for you.
eebf2c3492