Error message #61346 when email router is sending mail

Amit

Jun 9, 2009, 10:03:01 AM6/9/09
I'm getting the following error in the event viewer, whenever the email
router tries to send email messages:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSCRMEmail
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 6/2/2009
Time: 1:56:53 PM
User: N/A
Computer: *****
#61346 - An error occurred while checking for outgoing e-mail messages to
process for SMTP: http://****/****. System.Net.WebException: The underlying
connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. --->
System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An
existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. --->
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly
closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset,
Int32 size)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset,
Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean
userRetrievedStream, Boolean probeRead)
at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request)
at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)
at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.RequestEmailsToProcess(QueryExpression query)
at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.RetrieveNextMessageInternal()
at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.RetrieveNextMessage()
at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.Run()

Any Ideas, how to solve this problem?

Benjie Fallar III

Jun 10, 2009, 12:23:33 PM6/10/09
I also got several issues on this problem?
any solution?

"Amit" <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Amit

Jun 11, 2009, 2:39:05 AM6/11/09
Hi Bengie,
Sorry, but for now I didn't find anything...
If I won't get an answer in this forum, within the following week,
I'll open a service request through Microsoft.

rakesh

Jun 16, 2009, 3:44:04 AM6/16/09
On Jun 11, 11:39 am, Amit <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Bengie,
> Sorry, but for now I didn't find anything...
> If I won't get an answer in this forum, within the following week,
> I'll open a service request through Microsoft.
>
> "Benjie Fallar III" wrote:
> > I also got several issues on this problem?
> > any solution?
>
> > "Amit" <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Hi
Have you disabled any anti virus software.

regards
rakesh

Amit

Jun 16, 2009, 11:02:04 AM6/16/09
following your suggestion, I've disabled the anti virus software,
but the problem still exists...

Voni

Jun 29, 2009, 3:23:02 PM6/29/09

Hello!

I am seeing the same error on our system also.

We put the new Rollup on a couple months ago....but I don't know how long we
have been receiving this error.

Any updates on resolution?

Happy Monday!
Voni

allan.pet...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2018, 3:57:50 AM8/29/18
check the Email that cant be send.
if any special caracters ( like / \ ) are found in body or subject, delete them.
CRM should then be able to send