Strategic Marketing Summit 2011 (September 24th,Chennai)

mktg sep

Sep 10, 2011, 12:28:38 AM9/10/11

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Chennai on September
24th

I guess it will add a great value to all the Marketing professionals
in
the Marketing domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 9.00 AM.
The Venue:Hotel Park View, JPRI Towers, 125,Valluvarkottam High Road
Nungambakkam Chennai - 600034

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website:
http://tinyurl.com/Mktgchennai

Thanks,
Ram

Sessions on:
Digital Marketing: Innovative strategy ,
Social Media Marketing Strategy,
Strategic Marketing - The Need of the Hour,
Mobile Marketing: True Mobile Strategy,
Role of marketing mix in digital era,
Cost effective Marketing strategies for Startups.

Vimala Mktg

Sep 10, 2011, 7:58:56 AM9/10/11

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Chennai on September
24th

I guess it will add a great value to all the Marketing professionals
in
the Marketing domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 9.00 AM.

The Venue:Will be updated Shortly