HOT Requirement URGENT need of Sr. Technical Writer with ETL Data Warehousing for client in PA.

Tony Calikov

Dec 21, 2011, 1:13:23 PM12/21/11
4C IT Group is in Urgent Need of a Technical Writer for Direct Client
in PA. We need someone that has an understanding of Data warehouse/ETL
processing and has documented that. We need someone that can talk to
developers, gather the facts and document the system architecture
which is Data warehouse architecture. We have a need at our client in
King of Prussia. This individual would be documenting their outbound
feed process. Let me know if you have anyone. Local candidates are
preferred or ones that will relocate to the area for the duration of
the assignment.

The primary focus is to write and publish Functional Specifications in
line with the company process.

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2-4 years experience as a Technical Writer; minimum of 1+ years
writing System User Manuals.
* Business systems analysis skills required to document system
components.
* ETL/ Data warehousing experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work well with business partners and Developers.
* Technical proficiency in browser applications.
* Technical proficiency in XML Publishing.

Qualifications & Experience
* BS or BA or higher in English, Computer Science, Business, or
related field, or Equivalent professional experience
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience working as a Technical Writer
* Excellent organizational, technical, and writing skills will be
required utilizing MS Office.
* Other specialized technical duties as assigned.

Send resumes to tony.4citg...@gmail.com or Fax them to 734-484-4075
for pre-screening before submission to Direct Client.

Thank you,

Tony Calikov
4CITG, Inc
586-441-5149 Office