Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel

Tony Lance

Mar 27, 2011, 12:13:54 PM3/27/11
Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/pinwheel.html
Access page JPG 17K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including talk.politics.guns

Detail from frontspiece painting showing,
so called pin-wheel rickshaw

Caption;-
A Chinese Street

From the book
The World and Its People
Asia With Special Reference to British Possessions
Published by Thomas Nelson and Sons 1903
Without Author or Editor Name
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing china

There is an old chinese curse,
which goes "Live in interesting times."
In which times, they used to get their heads chopped off.
They used to go around saying
"Thats not so good, thats not so funny or thats not so interesting."

There was a nation of them, now some 1 billion strong.
There are even bigger numbers in OUSA Classical Particle Conf.,
such as 227879226 photons in an electron.
Every one should have one.

Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From: Tony Lance <jude...@bigberthathing.co.uk>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:37:41 +0100

Big Bertha Thing warlord

The last time I heard that an apology given under duress was valid,
was in the Monty Python' comedy sketch on the Spanish Inquisition.
Everytime anyone said Spanish Inquisition,
then 3 red cardinals turned up to organise it.

What do I have in comon with a Texas cattle baron?
He thinks that he is a bigger liar than I am. I think I am.

What does a drill sargeant have in comon with a chinese warlord?
He says that the sun will not rise tomorrow. His men believe it.

What is the difference between a Texas cattle baron and a
chinese warlord? The one knows he is lying. The other has never had
the problem.