About Exams

abhjos

Jun 14, 2007, 10:05:02 AM6/14/07
I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
so can anyone tell me the exact information.

Raghav

Jun 18, 2007, 8:10:00 AM6/18/07
it contain 3 papers,
1)asp.net with C# or V.B.net
2)Xmlwebservices C# or Vb.net
3)sqlserver2000

Fee structure one exam costs around 2000rs

abhjos

Jun 18, 2007, 8:35:00 AM6/18/07
Hi there,

thanks for the details can I get the exams details and I am interested in
doing ASP.NET with VB.NET so can I get the exact code for all three exams and
also I have heard that SQL is no more the part of MCAD.NET exams....

thanks
abhay

tboy81

Jun 26, 2007, 5:55:03 AM6/26/07
Hello Abhjos:

All the information you need for your MCAD.NET (Core Exams and Electives)
can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.mspx

SQL (2000 or 2005) is still part of the Electives as at the last time i
checked.

All the Best.

adsi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2013, 6:17:42 AM1/31/13
Get the best ASP.NET training online by
one of our experienced experts. Start learning ASP.NET today!

http:www.websoleducation.com