Exam pattern 70-316

nithu

Jun 7, 2006, 12:17:02 PM6/7/06
hi,
I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries

1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the first
answer,does my second answer become difficult?
2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

Blackmetal

Jun 7, 2006, 12:59:53 PM6/7/06
There are hundreds of post with these answers, have you checked them out?

"nithu" <ni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

nithu

Jun 7, 2006, 2:55:56 PM6/7/06
why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries

Simon Hart

Jun 7, 2006, 3:42:43 PM6/7/06
Because of your rudeness no one will answer you regarding your 70-316
question.

"nithu" <ni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

SuperCoder

Jun 7, 2006, 6:15:59 PM6/7/06
Unfortunately, after your comment, no one will be interested to answer ur
question

Cerebrus

Jun 7, 2006, 8:39:37 PM6/7/06

Inspite of what all you folks are saying, I WILL answer nithu's
innocent questions. You all know how much I like to keep answering the
same stuff over and over and over again, for people who don't believe
in making the slightest effort for themselves. You can't stop me !!!

Thus spake nithu :

> hi,
> I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries

Which queries ?

> 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the first
> answer,does my second answer become difficult?

What is Adaptive testing format ? How much does this answer depend on
the second answer ? How does it matter to us, if your second answer
becomes difficult or not ?

> 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests

Why would a site post MS practice tests ? Why do you need to find such
a site ?

> 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
> completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?

How will the duration matter if you don't know a single answer ? How do
you think you should be penalized if you complete your exam later than
expected.

> 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?

What other books have you heard of ? Who is "Amit Kalin" ? Is he an
Indian version of Joseph Stalin ?

> 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

How much depth are you accustomed to ? Aren't you scared of the deep ?

I am very interested, I hope you like my "answers". I'm sure now you
have "No worries."

Blackmetal

Jun 8, 2006, 11:37:20 AM6/8/06
Well done on your part Cerebrus and I won't stop you, but sometimes, (even
us) take our time to read posts from other members of this group and that's
how we find questions, discussions, etc, but there are some people that does
not bother in review the post, and they just come to get a quick answer
without even browse a little, that's why I sometimes just answer in that
challenging way, to promote the research and curiosity from other people

IT is a matter or research, because I bet that many of us have spent some
time practicing, making mistakes, messing up stuffs, fixing them, etc just
in the name of research, and some people that pretent to get into the IT
field, don't even bother in doing it!

"Cerebrus" <zor...@sify.com> wrote in message

neil....@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2006, 12:20:31 PM6/8/06

Blackmetal wrote:
> Well done on your part Cerebrus and I won't stop you, but sometimes, (even
> us) take our time to read posts from other members of this group and that's
> how we find questions, discussions, etc, but there are some people that does
> not bother in review the post, and they just come to get a quick answer
> without even browse a little, that's why I sometimes just answer in that
> challenging way, to promote the research and curiosity from other people
>
> IT is a matter or research, because I bet that many of us have spent some
> time practicing, making mistakes, messing up stuffs, fixing them, etc just
> in the name of research, and some people that pretent to get into the IT
> field, don't even bother in doing it!

ROFLMAO!!!

Blackmetal, try reading the answer Cerebrus gave!!! I think you
sarcasm filter is playing up!!

Neil

Cerebrus

Jun 8, 2006, 11:40:54 PM6/8/06

He he he !!!

BD

Jun 15, 2006, 6:14:12 PM6/15/06
<< While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

<snippage>

Very nice retort C. ;)

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

nanyuanfangge

Jun 27, 2006, 7:17:01 AM6/27/06

"nithu" wrote:

hello,
I passed exam 70-316 only two days before.I preffer to answer your questions
1.The 70-316 exam I took was not in Adapative format.There were 42
questions.and the pass score is 700.But if the exam is adapative,your
description is right
2.testking web site is very helpfle
3.if you come from a no-english-speaking country,the total exam time is
200m.the speed have no impact on your score,if you finished exam within the
required time
4.ado.net is a very important area of 70-316 exam .you should gain a perfect
understanding on it

Cerebrus

Jun 27, 2006, 9:45:05 AM6/27/06

Thus spake nanyuanfangge :

> 1.The 70-316 exam I took was not in Adapative format.There were 42
> questions.and the pass score is 700.But if the exam is adapative,your
> description is right

How do you know it was not in Adaptive format ? That is an internal
feature, and is not specified at the beginning of the exam.

> 2.testking web site is very helpfle

TestK!ng is for cheats, you fsckwit!!! It has been officially declared
by Microsoft to be illegal and it violates the Microsoft NDA. By
declaring that you have used TestK!ng material to give your 70-316
paper, you have just forfeited your certification. A complaint will
immediately be forwarded to MS about you. Hopefully, you will soon be
banned from taking any further certifications and be forced to return
to the gutter whence you have come.

> 4.ado.net is a very important area of 70-316 exam .you should gain a perfect
> understanding on it

Yeah, as if you would've gained a semblance of understanding by using
TestK!ng. Stop fibbing !

BD

Jun 27, 2006, 11:49:04 AM6/27/06
<< While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
Sweet...where do these fsukwits come from?
--
BD
MCNGP #51

neil....@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2006, 12:42:24 PM6/27/06

Have you forwarded his id to MS? He would have had to use a genuine id
to register that dicsussions id he posted with. ROFLMAO!!!

I am sure Shon will be happy to drop him a line....

Neil