Map in ReceivePort

Kenan Kilictepe

Apr 17, 2009, 9:27:26 PM4/17/09

If I use a map in a ReceivePort , I get the following error when I try to
deploy my application.
Isn`t it possible to deploy a solution if a map is used in a receive port?
Do I have to remove all mappings in all receive ports before deployment?

Thanks

Error 1 Removal of the assembly failed. Make sure that all
items in the assembly you are trying to remove fulfill the following
conditions:
1. Pipelines, maps, and schemas are not being used by Send Ports or Receive
Locations in the same or referenced application(s)
2. Roles have no enlisted parties
Database Error:
The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint
"bts_receiveport_transform_foreign_transformid". The conflict occurred in
database "BizTalkMgmtDb", table "dbo.bts_receiveport_transform", column
'uidTransformGUID'.
The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint
"fk_bt_mapspec_bts_item". The conflict occurred in database "BizTalkMgmtDb",
table "dbo.bt_MapSpec", column 'itemid'.
The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint
"bts_receiveport_transform_foreign_transformid". The conflict occurred in
database "BizTalkMgmtDb", table "dbo.bts_receiveport_transform", column
'uidTransformGUID'.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.

Jan Eliasen

Apr 19, 2009, 11:51:16 AM4/19/09
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:27:26 +0300, "Kenan Kilictepe"
<ke...@kenan.com> wrote:

>If I use a map in a ReceivePort , I get the following error when I try to
>deploy my application.
>Isn`t it possible to deploy a solution if a map is used in a receive port?
>Do I have to remove all mappings in all receive ports before deployment?

If you redeploy from within VS.NET it will handle this for you.

If not, you need to have your deployment script handle to export
bindings, remove maps, deploy and import bindings.

--
eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

Private email: j...@eliasen.dk

Kenan Kilictepe

Apr 20, 2009, 10:12:48 AM4/20/09
Hi Jan,

I redeploy within VS2005.

"Jan Eliasen" <eli...@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

arslan...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 7:55:26 AM7/3/15

Just find the map item "id" from "dbo.bt_MapSpec" table and delete all rows in
dbo.bts_receiveport_transform table with uidTransformGUID = id