Position : Big DATA Consultant - SAN JOSE , CA

1 view

jgdak...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015, 7:12:20 PM3/9/15
Hi Friends,

Please find the below requirement.

Big Data Consultant

6 months + contract

San Jose, CA

Consultant must have big data experience.

Required Skills:

· 8+ years experience in software development in Java

· 1+ years experience leading or managing technical team

· Deep knowledge distributed and enterprise systems

· Experience working in or leading agile (scrum or kanban) software team

· Experience shipping highly technical products

· Excellent communication skills

· Hands on experience developing and maintaining code base

· Broad knowledge of modern web frameworks, languages and protocols.

Desired Skills:

· Knowledge of one or more "big data" technologies:Storm, Spark, Akka, Shark

· Use of and experience with main components from the Hadoop ecosystem

· Real-Time/Streaming analytics systems

· Knowledge of cloud technologies

· Knowledge of Databases and data warehousing platforms

The lead will be responsible for:

· Ship high quality product on timely basis

· Manage direct reports, taking responsibility of career growth and mentorship

· Collaborate with members of the team in technical decisions and direction

· Collaborate closely with team leads/mangers of other teams including QA, Build, DevOps

· Recruit new team members and be responsible for on-boarding

Thanx,

Regards,

Akanksha Gupta| Direct - (727) 266-3743| Plaxonic Inc.

akanksh...@plaxonic.com | www.plaxonic.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Plaxonic Inc.I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.