Biztalk Admin

Abhi Mahadik

Jun 15, 2016, 3:18:08 PM6/15/16
We are looking for Biztalk Admin in Raleigh, NC for 12+ months contract position. Please send your resume along with hourly rate expectation to abb...@infojiniconsulting.com ASAP or call me at 443-283-1159.

Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity. We have great Referral Bonus up to $2500!!! Please don't miss to refer someone who are looking for projects.

Job details mentioned below-s
Job Title: Biztalk Admin
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12+ months
Client: NC DOT (457952)

Required Skills:
 Experience designing and implementing Biz Talk in a multi-platform environment.
 Experience administering Biz Talk including deployment, performance tuning, integration with other platforms, and disaster recovery.
 Knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2 administration
 Proficient with scripting (PowerShell is preferred).
 Experience with Active Directory Administration.
 Experience with Change Management.

Desired Skills:
 Experience with SQL Server and Exchange.
 Experience with VMWare virtualization technology.