Ax 2009 cascading parameter issue

ankita agrawal

Mar 23, 2012, 1:04:48 AM3/23/12

Please help me out in finding the solution to my problem. This is very
urgent.

I am creating a AX 2009 SSRS report. In the report I have two
parameters, based on the first parameter which is a drop down , the
second
parameter needs to be filtered with specific values. For eg AccountNum
is the
first parameter which displays all the CustomerId. Based on the
AccountNum selected, the second parameter should display the
AppointmentNumber. Can you
let me know how to achieve this scenario. Is this scenario possible in
AX
2009 SSRS?

Thanks & regards,
Ankita

rahulgu...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2013, 8:46:51 AM7/23/13
Hi Ankita,

Suppose we have 2 parameters, say CustomerId and AccountNumber. We want that AccountNumbers should be displayed based on the CustomerId selected.

For this, the query in AX for AccountNumber should have a range (CustomerId as its range).

Now in VS, Dataset for account number is say, dsAccountNum. You will now automatically get a parameter in your Parameter list as dsAccountNum_CustomerId, set its value to parameter CustomerId.

Its done... It will work as expected...

Regards

Rahul Gulati