Keep on getting beaten!

1 view

Alan Lam

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
I usally be the best civ depending on the type of map and I don't know why
people get onto bronze age usally in 9 - 15 mins in game play can someone
tell me. And by the way I'm a beginner!

Thanks for any comments made!

Warren Rolfe

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99

Go to this site and look in the members only section under tips,

www.wjrolfe.freeserve.co.uk/framrolf/rolfes2.htm

There you will find a few things including something called 'General
Technique', A Strat using clubmen, a strat for Med maps. Also on this site
is a link to 'The Rolfe Academy' if you follow that link and look in the
downloads section you'll find some good stuff.

I reccomend Rolfetip.doc as a good starting point.

The game is more fun when YOU start suprising other guys. The other chaps
are
right about exploration too, very important. If you have any questions,
please feel free to mail me, or post a message on the Rolfe Clan message
Board, tell them that Rolfe_WJ_2 sent you!

See you in the zone maybe?

Warren.
Rolfe_WJ_2 of the Rolfe Clan.

Alan Lam <ala...@ukgamers.net> wrote in message

Hyper

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Alan Lam wrote:

> I usally be the best civ depending on the type of map and I don't know why
> people get onto bronze age usally in 9 - 15 mins in game play can someone
> tell me. And by the way I'm a beginner!
>
> Thanks for any comments made!

if someone bronzes in 9 minutes they are cheating, if they bronze in 15 they are
average, between 12 - 14 they are really good. ask them for help, go to
http://www.gamersx.com/aoe and read strats
--
My heart goes out to the families of Gene Hart and Dimitri Tertyshny
Who both died tragically during the month of July, in two seperate instances

polo@zTech

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
hyper, my only reservation here is not to condemn players w/ bronze +15
times as 'average'. you and i both know that there are some boomers out
there who'll consistently hit bronze @ 16ish and assuming they have
protected themselves correctly, are some tough players.

often, a boomer will also throw a mild tool at you to keep you honest, thus
pushing his own bronze back just a bit.

just wanted to take a small stand for the boomers amongst us ;-)

cp