RODC DMZ Guide Now available

Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]

Apr 27, 2009, 2:35:45 PM4/27/09
Microsoft has now released their RODC guide for the DMZ:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd728034.aspx

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This
posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

rya...@lemoyne.edu

Jan 8, 2013, 9:30:08 AM1/8/13
to Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]
We're planning on deploying a (non-caching) RODC in our DMZ, so an outside vendor can authenticate against our LDAP without compromising our production environment. Is there a good testing tool, to help validate that it's working properly, before we announce that it's live?

Regards,
Mike