Java code for active directory group authentication.

shiv

May 7, 2012, 5:38:43 AM5/7/12
In my application, I would like users only only one particular Active
Directory Group should get authenticated. I tried with "ldap search"
option. But noticed that in some of the windows machines (Domain
controller machines) this command does not exists!! In such case any
idea what is the best approach to use in my java code?
Regards,
Shivaraj

shiv

May 7, 2012, 7:54:51 AM5/7/12
Sorry, slight mistake in my query.
In simple words : Will "ldapsearch" available on all windows 2008
machines?
If not, is there any tool which I can use for searching LDAP server
user attributes?
Regards,
Shivaraj