Active Directory Engineer -- 4 Months -- Tempe, AZ

Veera

May 19, 2011, 9:42:47 AM5/19/11
Hi Members,
This is G.Veeraraj from eTeaminc.I have very hot requirement with my direct client for Active Directory Engineer -- 4 Months -- Tempe, AZ.
Please send your consultants/your updated profile to vraj[AT]eteaminc.com
Job Description/Skills Required:

5+ years of Active Directory experience
-Level 3 Active Directory Administration/Architecture skills
-Good AD troubleshooting skills
-Good AD design skills
-Extensive GPO configuration experience
-Extensive Active Directory experience in a multi-domain forest
-Windows 2008 Server working experience
-Windows 2003 Server working experience
-Good DNS experience
-Optional - Microsoft Certification
Skills:
a. Strong Active Directory troubleshooting skills
b. Strong Active Directory design and administrations skills
c. Good GPO knowledge
d. Sound knowledge of Windows server 2003 and 2008
e. DNS / DHCP
f. Exposure to Dell Server hardware.
Certifications:
1. MCSE certification valued
Key skills required: (in the order of priority)
1) Windows 2008/2003 Servers administration in Active Directory.
2) GPO experience
3) AD experience in multi domain environment

Best Regards,
G.Veeraraj,
eTeam, Inc.
732-248-1900 X307 (T)