page header and detail columns

Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Jun 16, 2020, 4:13:55 AM6/16/20
I have a report with the details in 2 columns.
The page header (or group header) gets the same width as the columns.
Is there a way to get the page/group header over the full width of the
paper and the 2 columns with details on the same page?
Thibaud

AaronKempf.com | CareerDBA.com | FullStackWP.com

Jan 11, 2021, 5:27:03 AM1/11/21
I think that if you use the Report Label wizard to start with, you can generate some examples like this. It's been built into Access forevver. Hope that helps. If you need to, I can dig up some old documentation for a prior version.
most importantly, if you want, you could do the same thing in SQL Server Reporting Services with a LOT more clarity.