Import an Excel workbiook with 22 associated spreadsheets help

Martin 忽帕

Feb 16, 2017, 11:51:18 AM2/16/17
Hello,
Access is all new to me.

I tried to import an excel workbook with 22 spreadsheets, but only the
first spreadsheet seems to have come through or is available

Are the rest there?

Any help appreciated
--
Martin
忽帕

AaronKempf.com | CareerDBA.com | FullStackWP.com

Jan 11, 2021, 5:36:53 AM1/11/21
I use SQL Server SSIS or DTS to import multiple worksheets no problems.

I've even done all of this with Access Data Projects.

Docmd.TransferSPreadsheet isn't that the name of it?

and the last argument
Path!Sheetname.

I mean, if you can't import Path!Sheet1 into a table called Sheet1 and Path!Sheet2 into a table called Sheet2, you've got bigger problems than this.