Maps in MS Access DB

Corne Boshoff

Nov 16, 2020, 4:34:02 AM11/16/20
Hi, I have a MS Access database that I use. How can I add google maps into the Database?

AaronKempf.com | CareerDBA.com | FullStackWP.com

Jan 11, 2021, 5:24:22 AM1/11/21
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 1:34:02 AM UTC-8, Corne Boshoff wrote:
> Hi, I have a MS Access database that I use. How can I add google maps into the Database?

you can embed a browser control. Forms, insert ActiveX control, and then 'Microsoft Web Browser' is name of the control I think.

I use this ALL the time, it's a bit difficult to deal with, but hit me up if you need help and I can share some links.

The alternative is to use SQL Server and the Geography Data Type, and then do GeoCoding.