Time to abandon microsoft

Hardy Boy

Nov 2, 2018, 11:15:15 AM11/2/18
I'm running several windoze 7 systems and have come to the conclusion
that microsoft wants users to keep buying the latest OS and to assure
that they keep "fixing" things that already work well enough.

When I first bought doze7 it worked just fine. But as microsoft keeps
fixing it, my OS keeps getting slower and slower.

But the killer has been their fixing solitare that worked best under
the old ms-dos/windows 3.0. I still have that software on media around
here and am going to load it on something just so I can play solitare,
my only and favorite electronic game, without getting pissed at what
the computer and OS are doing to me.

So goodbye Microsoft 64 bit, hello linux for internet use, and a free
standing game machine using an otherwise obsolete and useless OS
that microsoft cannot screw up!

AaronKempf.com | CareerDBA.com | FullStackWP.com

Jan 11, 2021, 5:29:55 AM1/11/21
you're crazy man. Windows rocks. you just need to talk about your REAL issues and work out the fix from there.