i want to creat a software that can automate my office payroll system. how can i?

bhanu

Jul 7, 2007, 12:36:24 PM7/7/07
i want to creat a software that can automate my office payroll
system.
can anyone help me out with any procedure as how to automate my
payroll system?

Tony Toews [MVP]

Jul 7, 2007, 2:27:43 PM7/7/07
bhanu <bhanup...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you have a spare three months? It will likely take you that long to create a
decent payroll system. Do you operate in multiple provinces, states or countries?
Because of all the governments rules payroll is very complex.

There should be some payroll systems for USA and Canada at the following URL
Microsoft Access Accounting Systems http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsacct.htm

Or do you mean just tracking the hours your people work?

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.

John W. Vinson

Jul 7, 2007, 8:10:46 PM7/7/07

There are many good programs on the market to do just this: Quickbooks,
Peachtree Accounting, etc. etc.

You could spend under $100 to get a program which has updated tax law data,
many years of development, user feedback, tech support... or you could spend
months designing your own. I know which I'd pick.

John W. Vinson [MVP]

rosixte...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 3:05:06 AM6/22/16
Hello Sir,
Payroll software by Rosix Technology targets specifically the Indian and Foreign firms because it has captured in it all the Payroll processes that a typical all dept. of the small/medium/large sized company follows.

Payroll Software Features

• User defined Salary Heads.
• Salary formula.
• Payslip Generation
• Professional Tax Slab (State-wise).
• Create your own Salary Structures.
http://www.rosixtechnology.in

AaronKempf.com | CareerDBA.com | FullStackWP.com

Jan 11, 2021, 5:39:01 AM1/11/21
I'd start by reccomending Odoo. It's a great platform written in the most popular language (Python) with a very nice database backend Postgres.

Or you could piece something together with salesforce, wordpress, or a hundred other platforms.

But if you're serious about building on the right platform, i'd start with Odoo. Whether you do the free version or the Enterprise, there are a lot of options out there.