Export to RTF and PDF functions through Access Runtime

Skarn

Sep 4, 2007, 6:40:03 AM9/4/07
I have created a database in Access 2007
I am using the runtime for Access 2007 to use my Access 2007 application.
The EXPORT TO WORD function works on the non-runtime version.
When running the database from the runtime version - the following error
occurs when attempting to export to rich text file (.rtf):

"The Visual Basic Code you entered contains a syntax error or the Output
procedures are not available.

Make sure there isn't a syntax error in your code. If the syntax is correct,
run Setup to reinstall <my database name>. If you want topreserve your
security or custom settings, back up..."

The above occurs whether using an export to word toolbar button added the
the quick links toolbar, or using the OutputTo VBA command.

Is the export to RTF function not possible when running the database from
runtime?
Can you advise if this function is to be added, or is supposed to be included.

I tried to research before purchasing office 2007 with access to be able to
create the database with this specific function and could not locate and
notifications the functionality would not work through the runtime.

Thank you for your help.

kiwicam

Sep 5, 2007, 10:58:11 AM9/5/07
Hi Skarn,

I'm trying to do the same thing. Outputto in Access Runtime 2007 to PDF (or
any format for that matter). I can not use Ribbon PDF button either.

I have tried a number of different machines and still same problem.

I thought I would have found more people wiith this problem.

Anyone else with same problem/solution?

Thanks in advance

mike.s....@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 2:04:09 PM2/24/18
Yes - I have the same issue. Is it possible to get the export to Rich Text to work in access RT?
Thanks