How can I center-vertical align a cell in Access 2007 report ?

Antonio Torres

Aug 18, 2009, 10:06:01 AM8/18/09
I am preparing a report with Access 2007, and I would like to vertically
center align the cell. I looked in the help section, but I did not find an
naswer.
Any help?
Thanks

Antonio

KARL DEWEY

Aug 18, 2009, 11:08:01 AM8/18/09
Open report in design view, click on the text box, right click, scroll down
to Properties and select.
Scroll down to Text Align and select Center.

--
Build a little, test a little.

SuzyQ

Aug 18, 2009, 11:28:01 AM8/18/09
I think OP is looking for vertical alignment. Doesn't the align center only
do horizontal alignment?

KARL DEWEY

Aug 18, 2009, 1:23:01 PM8/18/09
You are right, I did not read close. Did not consider anyone asking for
vertical movement.

--
Build a little, test a little.

Stephen Lebans

Aug 18, 2009, 11:06:56 PM8/18/09
See:
http://www.lebans.com/verticaljustification.htm
VerticalJustificationA2K.zip is a database containing a function to allow
for vertical centering of the contents of a Label or TextBox control. Works
with both Forms and Reports.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

"Antonio Torres" <Antoni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

khajeh...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 9:45:58 AM2/11/19
it does not work for earlier version of Office
it will show me this error "the field is too long for this control"

thanks
regards
Farzad