#Type! error in Print Preview only for certain calculated text boxes on a report

Kurtis Paull

Dec 29, 2015, 10:26:11 PM12/29/15
I am receiving a #Type! error on only "some" of my calculated text boxes on my Report. These same fields show the proper values in Report View.

=Val(IIf([subrpt_KP_InvOilPartsUsed].[Report]![txt_KP_inv_OilLineGrandTotal],"$0.00 ",[subrpt_KP_InvOilPartsUsed].[Report]![txt_KP_inv_OilLineGrandTotal]))

This is the Invoice in the Report View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5A6qXWjuy9iVGxjek05N2xzYk0/view?usp=sharing

This is the Invoice in Print Preview: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5A6qXWjuy9idEx1a1J1U1RwZGc/view?usp=sharing

Kurtis Paull

Dec 29, 2015, 10:29:13 PM12/29/15
This is the calculation for the Oil Product row in Print Preview in which I receive the #error. I believe it is causing the #Type! errors below it.

patrick...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016, 4:36:48 AM4/25/16

Did you solve this issue ?
I got a similar one, so I am interested in any information.

Regards,

Patrick